This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected
to its new location in 10 seconds. If you aren't forwarded
to the new page,
Yatse 2 | Yatse Widget, the Xbmc Remote.
Full featured XBMC Remote with Widgets.
Take full control of your XBMC with complete library support and beautiful widgets, optimized for phones and tablets.
. Offline library synchronization. List your XBMC medias everywhere.
. Support Multiple XMBC installation. Fast XBMC selection from widget or home.
. XBMC Starter for Windows. Start XBMC directly from your remote, no need for additional software.
. Multiple Widgets included for fast remote actions or now playing details.
. Optimized for phones and tablets. Multiple configurable views to fit your needs.
. Full support for Media Player Classic (MPC or MPC-HC) as an external player.
. Full support for all XBMC Frodo alphas.
. Completely configurable to make Yatse fills all your needs.
* Support all XBMC medias (Movies / Movie Sets/ Music / Tv Shows / Music Videos / Pictures).
* Support for playlists and file listing (XBMC Sources).
* Support all XBMC remote commands from an optimized view or widgets.
* Can show Android notifications for currently playing medias.
* Quickly find your medias with complete search. (Can also filter as you type).
* Order your media as you need.
* Detailed now playing views with direct selection of Subtitles or Audio streams.
* Support Android from 2.2 (Froyo) to 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
* Wake on Lan to start your XBMC machine from the remote. (Long press the media center name in Home / Remote)
* Change your current Wallpaper to the currently playing media Fanart.
* Can use plugins for SMS or Call notifications. (Can pause or mute your media on calls).
* Send media to XBMC from YouTube or Browser. (Support XBMC YouTube and Justin.tv plugins)
* IMDB button when available to get more details on medias.
* Support Tv Shows posters and banners.
* Support resuming of medias.
* Optimized for speed even on older phones.
* Optimized for very low battery usage.
* Translated in multiple languages (EN / FR / ES / DE / DA / PT / IT). Contact me if you want to help translating to your language.
And much more, just install and try.
You can download the last version of XBMC from : http://www.xbmc.org/
XBMC require some configuration to allow remote access. Please check the Wiki for detailed instructions.
A complete Wiki is available on the website for help on installing and configuring this app.
Please use the website for support or feature requests, as the comments on Play Store don't allow me to gather enough information or contact you.
This free version has the same functionality as the unlocked one apart skin supports. (No Ads)
Please consider buying the unlocker app if you want to support the developments.
Xbmc Touch Screen Media Center Remote
Media Player Classic Home Cinema
Yatse Widget, the Xbmc Remote